Hello there, well my pictures always seem to load in reverse order when I do a bunch at once.
This is a hawk we spotted on our walk today, they seem to be all over as we live near a wooded area. One time the neighbor across from us had one on her roof and I'm pretty sure it was eyeballing Cricket when I took him out to potty!
So I'm looking for ideas to season food without garlic and onion. You all know garlic is the only seasoning I use regularly. What are some good combinations for chicken? I have rosemary but what else can I use? Also, is sage good for anything besides stuffing?
Charlotte suggested when you make your flight to England to check out Gatwick Airport, it is closer to them. I checked it out and it is south of London and the flights were reasonable compared to Heathrow.
Love,
Mom







2 comments:
Thanks for visiting! We’re talking about maybe visiting Austin sometime since that’s just a quick flight for you
That would be awesome!
Post a Comment