Hello All, I have not done a post in several months so I am going to do a photo dump and tell a little about the pics if needed.
Holland's new year of preschool.
Pop-pop enjoyed watching Cricket for us while we went to Texas. Cricket decided to jump out of his arms after this photo, lol.
Dad helping pop our fence pieces back in place with the neighbor after hurricane Milton.
Cricket loves his daddy, lol.
Watson loves his daddy, too!
It was Pumpkin Palooza at school, Maureen created a little pumpkin on Hollands hair.
Dad and I went out for my birthday to Longhorn Steakhouse, Pop went as well. I got a Mango Margarita and that was exceptional. The food was great as well.
David and Charlotte went to Brighton Beach.
Gus and Watson!
Pretty Florida sunset.
Picture day at school.
That's it folks, hopefully I will keep up with this blog. If you get lonely for the sound of my voice I have started reading aloud on the sidebar under Gigi's Stories for the grandkids.
2 comments:
Love the pictures!
Thank you!
Post a Comment