Friday, May 2, 2025

May Already!

 It is May already and we are just doing our normal stuff--fishing, working and reading lots. I am still waiting to hear if I got hired for the Lobby Host position at a local bank. It's a nice job with one week on and one week off. Dad shaved off his mustache, though here's a picture from Easter he still had it then.


Here's a video of Dad and the fish he caught. This one he has shaved the mustache! 


Chris celebrated his 36th birthday with Phillip and Jordan at Ciellos. Listen as he sings Happy Birthday!


Luke and Hailey visited the Dr. Pepper Museum in Waco. So cool, I think the next time we visit we're going to have to check that out.



Charlotte celebrated her birthday last month too! David and Charlotte celebrated their first wedding anniversary with a trip to Brighton Beach. If you two have any pictures I will add them to the next blog post. 

Here's a couple other pictures. Rowan from Easter and Chris' #1 Dad Award from Holland.





Well, that's all I got for today. 
love, Mom





No comments:

State Park, Lewes Castle and Books

 Hello Everyone! Dad and I enjoy visiting State Parks. In Florida there are currently 175, we have visited 20, ha ha! Here's some pics f...