Tuesday, January 9, 2024

New Years Eve and the Week After

 Well, another year in the books! Lots to be thankful for.


Chris and Maureen held a Toddler New Year with Luke and Hailey there and their neighbors, I will post the video but I'm not sure if it will run, let me know if it didn't.



David and Charlotte sent a few pictures, and they have set a date for the small marriage ceremony April 6, 2024. They will plan for a larger ceremony at a later date. But regardless of when, we are very happy they are finally together now and can start enjoying their time together. 



My new favorite snack,

they also come in honey mustard flavor, which is really good too. 

We've taken several long walks here as the weather has been in the 60's and 70's. The walking trails are really nice and wander through wooded areas with ponds. The rec center near our house has pool tables, ping pong tables and even a few pac man arcade games. We go a few evenings a week as it's not too busy. I will end with a video of Holland painting Chris' toenails, lol. Also, Luke and Hailey, I need pictures!!!



Love, 
Mom


No comments:

State Park, Lewes Castle and Books

 Hello Everyone! Dad and I enjoy visiting State Parks. In Florida there are currently 175, we have visited 20, ha ha! Here's some pics f...