It's been a quiet week here now that the holidays are over. Friday is Pop-Pop's birthday, we will take him out to dinner this weekend. So if you have a few minutes give him a call and wish him a Happy Birthday!
Here's a photo of Watson, who I'm told really enjoyed the recent snow. His feet are ginormous.
Dad's currently putting together my new mobile desk for work. It's a very slim desk and holds two monitors.
I don't need a large area for writing so the desk portion is a good size for a keyboard and mouse. But I can move it around the house.
We've had a lot of rain lately and though our temps didn't reach anywhere near where y'alls did it was still a bit chilly.
Dad got his free lifetime pass to visit any of Florida's state parks, we really enjoy this perk as it gets him and one guest in free. There are a lot of really historical places to explore and several beaches.
Well not much going on this week, I've opened up the comments to everyone so give it a try and let me know if it works.
Love,
Mom

No comments:
Post a Comment